- Energy-efficient living
- Appliances and equipment
- Your home and rental
- Hot water
- Heating and cooling
- Solar, wind and hydro power
- World Environment Day 2018: Beat Plastic Pollution
- At work—what can I do?
- At work—what can we do?
- Babies and budgets
- Energy-saving guide for Northern Australia
- Home-based businesses
- Home entertainment and technology
- Outdoor living
- Reduce your energy bills
- Seniors' guide to energy saving
- Sustainable House Day
- Take action
Sharing and commenting on content from this website and related social media sites is encouraged. Please apply common sense when making comments. If it's something that you wouldn't say or show at work or school, then we recommend you don't post it.
We currently don't have commenting facilities on the website but you may share links and comment via your own social media as well as ours, currently YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest.
When sharing and commenting please make sure:
- Your comments are relevant and on-topic
- Your comments are not inflammatory, unreasonable or obscene
- You are civil and respectful of others and their opinions (including not impersonating anyone and not posting someone’s personal information without their permission)
- Your behaviour is in line with relevant laws.
Comments on our social media sites will be removed if they don't comply with these principles but please let us know if we make a mistake and we'll deal with it as quickly as we can.